1. Excellent communication skills: A Marketing Communications Manager should have excellent communication skills as a prerequisite for the concerned job.
2. Strong analytical skills: It is of utter importance for the Marketing Communications Manager to have analytical skills so that past and present trends as well as future trends in the industry can be gauged.
3. Digital platform: Thoroughly understands the importance of SEO and content in today’s environment and can make complete use of the knowledge.
4. Team player: This professional should be a team player who coordinates with and supports the team in every possible manner.
5. Attention to detail: This is a necessary skill as the manager will have multiple tasks among which none can be overlooked.
6. Engaging Personality: Someone who has an engaging personality is warm, smiling and reassuring to people who might be under stress about their event. The manager should be able to communicate effectively with all types of people with diplomacy and charm.
7. Energetic: High energy is necessary at all times for you to handle all the various roles you must perform. Stay motivated by getting rest in your off times and taking care of yourself physically.
8. Solution-Oriented: There will be many situations which require prompt attention and the ability to find the best answers. Thinking on your feet is essential.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Key Skills||sales marketing business development|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikram / Pooja|
|Address||Sr.No . 205/2.Mahadev Nager, Alandiroad Bhoseri|